4000 E. Old Spring Hope Rd. | P. O. Box 7099 | Rocky Mount, NC 27804
Join the Freedom Industries Team
Accepting Applications for:
To Apply: Click employment application link at top of page to submit application online or visit our office at:
Freedom Industries, Inc.
4000 E. Old Spring Hope Road
P. O. Box 7099
Rocky Mount, NC 27804
P.O. Box 7099
Rocky Mount, NC 27804
Copyright 2014 Freedom Industries, Inc.
- Electrical Estimator / Project Manager 5 or more successful years in this position in heavy commercial/industrial markets, Estimating experience, Microsoft Word & Excel is required. Experience with Estimating Software License is a must.
- Mechanical Estimator / Project Manager 5 or more successful years in this position in heavy commercial/industrial markets, Estimating experience, Microsoft Word & Excel is required. Experience with Estimating Software License is a must. H1 & H2 License & experience in piping is required.
- Electrical Superintendents 5 or more successful years in this position in heavy commercial/industrial markets. Experience successfully supervising crews of 10+ personnel.
- Electricians 5 or more years experience as an Electrician in the Industrial Construction field
- Orbital Welder Must provide certifications.
- Control Tech 5 or more years experience as a Control Tech in the Industrial Construction Field.
It is the intention of Freedom Industries, Inc to provide equal employment to all. The company will not discriminate in the hiring process on the basis of age, sex, religion, race, color, or national origin. We will always endeavor to hire the most qualified applicants. By hiring, compensation, training, promoting, and in all ways providing fair treatment to employees, the company’s position can be maintained and/or enhanced.
All applicants must pass standard drug testing to be considered for employment.
Are you looking to join a local company that offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits and a great working atmosphere? If so, you've found us!
Benefits for Full Time Employees:
(Details of benefits will be discussed as employee is made Full Time.)
• Vacation & Holiday Pay
• Insurance (health, dental & vision)
• 401k Plan with % Match
• Referral Bonus Program
• Tuition Assistance Program
• SOR Reward Program